UPDATE, May 16th, 2016: I wrote the article below when I had first heard about the SEOPressor WordPress plugin, but before I had actually tried it. I have since tried it, and it did not work for me. I couldn’t get it to function properly on my website. I don’t know whether it was a compatibility issue with my WordPress theme, but it just didn’t work. I tried to get help with this, but didn’t get anywhere, so I got a refund.
Anyway, since then I have realised that this is not a good way to do SEO anyway. Issues like keyword density are really things of the past. Google is just looking for great content, so that should be your number 1 priority when trying to rank in the search engines. Put the keyword in your title, a couple of times in your text, and then just write naturally and make it great
Product Name: SEOPressor
Price: $5 per month
What is the SEOPressor WordPress Plugin?
It goes without saying that if you want to get to the top of page 1 of Google for good keywords, you must optimize your website for those keywords. SEOPressor is a WordPress plugin that will analyze each post and page on your website and help you get the right balance of keywords and phrases.
What Does SEOPressor Do?
According to the SEOPressor website, it does many things that will improve the SEO of your pages and posts:
- Keyword Position and Frequency – putting the right number of keywords spread across your post/page will help Google know what your content is about.
- Cross-linking – optimize the relevant links coming from related websites.
- Targeted Meta Content – by displaying optimum meta descriptions when displayed in the search results, this will increase your click-through rate.
- Prevent Over-Optimization – if you are too keen to optimize your website, you may actually end up over-optimizing it and this can lead Google to think that you are trying too hard to game the system.
- Image Optimization – if you include the right keywords in your image data, you can get great traffic from people searching for images.
- Social SEO Analytics – by adding data from social networks to your website, this will increase your rankings further.
- LSI Keywords – they stand for Latent Semantic Indexing, and they are related keywords that tell Google that the content is relevant to the topic of your main keyword.
- Rich Snippets – including these can increase your click-through rate by as much as 30%.
- Persuasive Content – by writing your content in a persuasive way, you will have more chance of getting your reader to take intended actions.
What Are Other People Saying About SEOPressor?
- Passive Blog Tips likes how it does everything automatically and highly recommends it, saying it works well with other SEO plugins.
- Magnet 4 Blogging compared it to WordPress SEO by Yoast and says that it is a close call. While Yoast is cheaper, SEOPressor has more features and gives you more control over your SEO.
- Binary Note actually thinks it is a waste of money and if you have the money to spare you should give it to him instead.
- WPVKP [URL no longer exists?] says it is the best SEO plugin available, that no other plugin comes close, and that it is trusted by many professionals.
- ChymcakMilan [website no longer exists] gave it a rating of 4.5 out of 5 and said that the only bad thing about it is that you can only target 3 keywords per blog post, which for large blog posts may not be enough.
Who is SEOPressor For?
It is ideal for website owners who want to go the extra step to make sure they are going to rank in Google for their chosen keywords. If you don’t know much about SEO, can’t afford to pay an SEO expert, and don’t have the time or patience to learn about it, you will find it very useful.
Should You Buy the SEOPressor Plugin?
If you have $5 per month to spare and really want to make sure you maximize your chances of ranking well in Google, it is well worth the money. However, if you are short on money, you may be able to get similar results by spending some time learning about SEO and manually applying the principles to your blog posts.
Got any questions/comments?
I always like to hear from people, and I love helping where I can, so if you have a question or a comment, please leave it below. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Wishing you great success!