Welcome to my ViralNova Pro review. I saw this was being launched, so I wanted to take a look at it to see whether it’s a scam or legit…
Product Name: ViralNova Pro
Owners: Jon Bowtell & Simon Warner
Price: $32 to $47 + Upsells
My Verdict: Not recommended
What is ViralNova Pro?
It is a training course that shows you how to create viral web properties that will make you money. It contains step-by-step videos, as well as software for automatically building eCommerce stores. It is launching at 11am EST on the 10th of October 2016, as you can see in the JV video below:
How much does Viral Nova Pro cost?
As with many “make money online” product launches, the pricing structure is not simple. For the main product, you will pay between $32 and $47, depending on how quick you are to buy it once it launches. Once you have agreed to buy that, you will get put through a sales funnel where they try to get you to buy additional products. These are known as upsells or OTOs (One Time Offers).
Sales funnel diagram:
What does this mean?
- After you have agreed to buy the first product, they offer you a 2nd product priced between $47 and $67.
- If you buy that, they offer you another product for either $24 per month or $97 per year.
- If you decline it, there is a $1 trial, which eventually leads to costing $24 per month.
- Finally, they try to get you to pay a further $197 for yet another product.
All in all, it means you could end up paying a total of $331 plus either $24 per month or $97 per year.
Why do they do this?
Because it works. Upselling is very common in the “make money online” product launch game. In fact, it’s so common that it seems to have become accepted as normal marketing behaviour. They know how desperate you are to make money online, and they know that once you have agreed to buy one product, there is a chance they can persuade you to buy more products.
You see, when you buy that first product, you are then in buying mode. They know you are someone who is prepared to spend money. If they present the additional offers in such a way that you think you need them in order to maximise your success with the first product, they’ve got you.
What are these extra products?
- OTO1: Viral automated posting software – You set it to find hot viral content, spin it, and post it to your web properties. I’m concerned about this because content spinning doesn’t really work anymore. It used to be very common to spin content, but these days Google has become wise to it. If you have spun content on your web pages, they probably won’t read like properly written English. They also won’t rank well in the search engines.
- OTO 2: Membership to “The Cash Hive” – This is a membership site where he will document everything he does each day so you can see what is working in his business. You might want to consider Wealthy Affiliate instead. It costs a bit more per month, but they show you much better ways of making money online.
- OTO 3: Reseller rights – This gives you the right to sell all these products as if they are your own.
Why are the owners, Jon Bowtell & Simon Warner?
Whenever I look at a new product, I like to dig into who the owners are. It helps to give some context to the product so I can get a sense of how likely it is to be a good product.
He has a few previous “make money online” products under his belt. Here are some that I found:
- The Cash Avalanche System
- Marketing Summit UK On Tour
- eCom Subscription Pro
I couldn’t find anything particularly bad said about those products, or about Jon himself. That doesn’t mean there isn’t anything, just that I didn’t find it.
Well, here’s something I wasn’t quite expecting. Simon Warner is actually a comedy stage hypnotist:
Is ViralNova Pro a scam?
It really depends on what your definition of a scam is. Some people consider upselling to be scammy behaviour. Perhaps that’s a bit harsh because it’s so common. Maybe it’s a matter of degree? Just keep in mind that if you go for all the upsells here, you could end up spending about 10 times what you thought you were going to pay. I consider that deceptive. It’s a sneaky way of squeezing extra money out of you.
Take a look at these other products being launched today:
LW: 3 Minute Warrior Linked Stress Vid Reaper Curator FX
Is There an Alternative?
Instead of chasing after “shiny objects” like this that promise you will make money quickly and easily but rarely live up to that promise, why don’t you build a great website that earns you money? If you are new to making money online, I can guide you through the process. CLICK HERE to get started
I hope you found this Viral Nova Pro review helpful. If you have any comments or questions, why not post them in the comments section below. I will reply as soon as I can.
All the best,