A new business guide has recently been released called The Ultimate Startup Resource. Apparently, it is a guide which contains information on over 450 tools you can use to build and grow your new business.
Product Name: The Ultimate Startup Resource
Release Date: June 2016
Owner: Justin Boggs
Many of the tools mentioned in the guide are free, so theoretically you could find most of this information yourself without paying for the guide. The benefit here, though, is having everything in one place. It could take you months to find it all yourself, where this guide costs only $9.97. So you’re paying less than 10 dollars to have immediate access to all the free tools you need to get your business off the ground. Sounds like pretty good value to me.
So, what are the kind of tools contained in this guide?
The tools cover all the important areas of your business:
- Design – a well-designed website is essential in today’s business world. Here you get access to free tools to designing and creating websites, making logos, icons, images, etc.
- Coding – if you need to be able to edit the code of your website, you can get access to free coding tools.
- Content – a website without content is like a store with no staff. In this guide, you will get free tools to help you with content ideas, blog submission, SEO, content marketing, and more.
- Marketing – whether it’s email marketing, building links, or social media, they’ve got you covered.
- Productivity – having a successful business is not just about having good ideas, it’s about avoiding distractions and getting things done.
- Management – from free courses to growing your business, invoicing to legal obligations, you’ll have information to everything you need to know.
But there’s more…
As well as the access to all the free tools that are already out there, the guide also comes with its own set of tools to help you:
- Fillable Business Model Worksheet
- Customer Development Funnel
- Sales & Marketing Planner- B2C
- Sales & Marketing Planner- B2B
- Presentation Checklist
- Presentation Techniques Overview
- Six Month Excel Workable Pro Forma
- Turn an Idea Into a Business Presentation
- Market Research Presentation
- Getting Your Product in Front of Customers Presentation
- Product COGS Presentation
- Breakeven Capacity Presentation
- Financial Statements Overview Presentation
- Business/ Sales Pitch Template
I have a confession to make…
I have not tried this myself yet, so I cannot say for certain whether it is worth buying. One thing worth bearing in mind, though, is that it does come with a 100% money back guarantee, so you’ve actually got nothing to lose by trying it out yourself.
Of course, that really depends on whether it’s the kind of thing you want to do.
But I do know of something that is completely free to try, so there is definitely no risk at all. Check it out: