Hey, I’ve just seen this guide called “Make Money Selling Vinyl Records”. I thought, “Oh, this looks interesting…” so I thought I would take a quick look at it…
Product Name: Make Money Selling Vinyl Records
Owner: “Joel” (their website admits it is a pen name)
My Rating: Worth a try
Bad website design
The first thing that jumps out at me is that it is quite a bad looking website. I know I’m here to assess the product itself, but as a website owner myself I can’t help but notice it. It has too many items in the top menu, the text font styling at the top is too bold and in-your-face, then this is followed much further down by really tiny text describing things in detail. It’s just badly laid out, that’s all.
Okay, so this guy’s no website wizard. Fine. But is he an expert on how to make money selling vinyl records? Maybe. Well, if I had to take a guess, I’d say he probably is, considering his guide has 27 chapters covering so many different parts of the vinyl selling process.
But the question is, does vinyl still sell much?
Yes, it appears that it does. Looking on eBay, people are still selling and buying vinyl records quite a lot. So it seems that there is still a lot of interest in vinyl.
Do any vinyl records sell for lots of money?
Yes, some definitely do! If you can get hold of a rare copy of a famous album, you could sell it for a huge sum. Taking a look at the recent eBay auctions which sold for the most money, there are these:
- The Beatles, PLEASE PLEASE ME, A 1963 UK 1st ISSUE BLACK & GOLD STEREO VINYL LP – sold for $5,514.21 after 36 bids.
- True First State Stereo Beatles Butcher Album (VG++/NM- Cover, NM- Vinyl, Rare) – sold for $3,995.00 after 1 bid.
- PRINCE Ultra Rare GREY MARBLED VINYL “The Black Album” #5 of 50 / MINT, UNPLAYED – sold for $3,240.00 after 4 bids.
- SUN RA Secrets Of The Sun ORIGINAL SATURN RECORDS ULTRA RARE ORANGE VINYL LP – sold for $3,150.00 after 49 bids.
- DAVID BOWIE – JAPAN DERAM STOCK VINYL 33 LP WITH BOTH OBI STRIPS – DL-44 MEGA!! – sold for $2,651.70 after 1 bid.
- Pearl Jam Twenty soundtrack glow in the dark vinyl 3xLP promo rare unstamped! – sold for $1,999.00 after 28 bids.
- Rockin The Boogie 33 1/3 Album Amos Milburn L.P. 8;704 Aladdin;Red Vinyl! – sold for $1,995.00 after 1 bid.
How much does the guide cost?
So if you want to get started making money from selling vinyl records, it could be worth spending just $11.99 to learn all about it.
I hope you found this post about how to Make Money Selling Vinyl Records helpful. if you have any comments or questions, why not post them in the comments area below. I will reply as soon as I can.
All the best,