I just saw this new product called The Affiliate Challenge, so I thought it would be good to take a look at it and see whether or not it looks like a scam.
Product Name: The Affiliate Challenge
Owner: Chuck & Andy
Release Date: April 22nd, 2016
Price: $1 trial, then $37 per month
Guarantee: 60-day money back
On the sales page was a video of him talking:
He starts off by talking about how he failed miserably at making money online until he eventually found the best way to do it. After a few minutes of all this, he reveals the 7 steps that you need to do to be successful. These are:
- Have the right mindset – treat it as a proper business, not a get rich quick scheme or a hobby.
- Find the right niche – you need to make sure there are hungry buyers looking to buy products in that niche.
- Is there a big enough audience to market to?
- Does this audience have a problem that you can provide a solution for?
- Are they willing to spend money to solve that problem?
- Find a high converting product – don’t promote just any product to make a quick buck. Make sure you believe in the product you are promoting.
- Build an email list – this means you can stay in touch with the people who read your website.
- Generate traffic to your website – there are free and paid ways to this. Free traffic takes longer but paid traffic is much quicker.
- Email marketing – many marketers do this wrong because they don’t know what to write. If you build a relationship with your readers you can recommend products to them in the future.
- Scale your affiliate marketing business – once your business is becoming successful, you need to build it bigger so that you can earn even more money.
As someone who is already familiar with affiliate marketing…
…this all sounds pretty good to me. He is absolutely right that you need to have the right mindset and treat affiliate marketing as a real business. Get rich quick schemes and automated money making systems are almost always scams, so you need to get real and decide to do it the proper way.
He is right about finding the right niche, too. If you pick the wrong niche, you can spend months or even years working to try to get it to bring in a good profit and never quite get there. If you choose a great niche, it can be a lot easier to get people to buy the products you promote because they really need them.
Email marketing is definitely a key strategy to any successful affiliate marketing business. Being able to build a relationship with your readers can lead to a lot more success over time. They will start to trust you, and if you recommend something in the future, they will probably buy it.
Is The Affiliate Challenge a scam?
I don’t think so. It doesn’t really show any of the classic signs of it being a scam. He’s not talking about any “weird loophole” or “secret trick” like many scams do. He’s not saying this will make you rich overnight. The key things he talks about are all genuinely important aspects of a successful affiliate marketing business.
The great thing is, you can actually try it for 30 days to find out. I say if you are curious, why not just spend that dollar and see how it goes. What else can you buy for a dollar? Besides, it even comes with a 60-day money back guarantee, so you don’t actually risk anything at all.
I hope you found my mini review of The Affiliate Challenge helpful. If you have any comments or questions, why not post them in the comments section below, and I will reply as soon as I can.
All the best,