Overall Ranking: Good
Owners: Paul Counts & Charlton Lee
What their Website Claims
Basically, it is a video training course that teaches you how to make money selling products on eBay. Yes, actual physical products, not eBooks or anything like that.
They say that they will show you how to earn $200-500 per month part time as an additional income. Then over time you can build this up to a full-time income. So far, this all sounds pretty reasonable to me.
How to Tell if Something is a Scam
In the past I have written about how to spot an online scam. You see, when you have been trying to make money online as long as I have, you get used to being scammed. I’ve been scammed so many times, I’ve learned to know what signs to look out for that can indicate that something is a waste of time and money.
On the other hand, sometimes I come across a product that is genuine, and I have learned how to spot these too. So is Part Time Auction Income System a scam? Follow me as I try to decide…
What factors would indicate that it is genuine?
- Does it sound realistic? – Yes, it is totally realistic to earn money selling products on eBay. Many people do just that already.
- Do they admit that it requires work? – They don’t say this as such, but they don’t say it won’t either.
- Do they sound genuine? – Yes, I think they do sound genuine. It’s not always easy to tell though.
- Can you take a look inside? – No, but they do tell you what each of the training videos is about.
- Is there a free trial? – No. If you want to try this, you will have to pay the full $67. However, there is a 60-day refund period.
Positive signs score: 60%
What factors would indicate that it is a scam?
- Does it sound too good to be true? – No, it sounds totally realistic. I can absolutely imagine earning money on eBay if I learned the best ways to do it.
- Do they claim you will get rich fast? – No, they are quite realistic with the amount of money they say you can earn.
- Are they secretive about how the money is made? – No, they are totally up-front that it involves selling products on eBay.
- Do they claim it has never been seen before? – No, actually they say that these are techniques that the top eBay sellers are using.
- Was the video recorded by an actor? – I don’t think so, but you can never be completely sure about something like this.
- Do they claim it doesn’t require any work? – No, they don’t actually claim this.
Negative signs score: 0%
Is Part Time Auction Income System legit?
So, as you saw, first of all I took a look at the positive signs that could indicate that it might be genuine, and gave it a score of 60%. Then I took a look at the negative signs that could indicate that it is a scam, and it scored nothing for those. Finally, I have combined these two scores together to create an average score showing how likely it is to be genuine.
80% chance of being genuine
If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below. I always reply to all genuine comments.
Wishing you great online success!