Welcome to my No Cost Income Stream review. Is it really possible to earn money with no cost? Yes, but is this particular course worth buying? Let’s take a look…
Product Name: No Cost Income Stream
Overall Ranking: OK
Owners: Eric Holmlund, Paul Counts, Jeff Wellman
What their Website Claims
They say they will show you how to make money online without spending any money. Well, that in itself is not impossible, because we all know there are free ways to earn money, for example getting paid to write articles. My question is: just how much money to they claim you can make?
Well, according to the video, here’s the main thing that you’ll get when you’ve paid your $37:
In addition to this, you also get:
So, just to be clear, you get 89 videos showing you 5 proven systems, along with 16 no cost traffic methods. These systems and methods require:
- No domain name registration
- No website hosting
- No PPC
- No advertising costs
- No spamming
Something’s up with this, I can tell straight away. Why? Because in order to make money online, you either have to spend money or you have to work hard. If the method of earning money online is all totally free, it must involve a lot of time and effort. There’s simply no free magic button out there, so wipe any fantasy like that from your mind right now.
How to Tell if Something is a Scam
I’ve previously written about how to spot a scam. Once you know what signs to look for, it actually becomes quite easy to spot a scam. Unfortunately, most “make money online” products are scams, but a few of them are genuine. Here we will take a look at the signs that might indicate that it is genuine, followed by a look at the signs that might indicate that it is a scam.
What factors would indicate that it is genuine?
- Does it sound realistic? – Well, yes and no. It is realistic to make money online without spending money, because you can get paid to write articles, for example. My only issue is whether or not it is easy, and whether it is realistic to be able to earn a lot of money with the free methods.
- Do they admit that it will be hard work? – No. Any free methods of earning money are going to require time and effort. This is not mentioned in the sales video.
- Do they sound genuine? – Not really. The video sounds rather over-the-top actually.
- Can you take a look inside? – No.
- Is there a free trial? – No.
Genuineness score: 20%
What factors would indicate that it is a scam?
- Does it sound too good to be true? – A bit.
- Do they promise you’ll get rich fast? – No, they don’t promise this.
- Are they secretive about the methods? – Yes. Not once in the sales video did they reveal what the methods actually were.
- Do they claim it has “never been seen before”? – I don’t remember them actually saying this in the video, no.
- Was the video recorded by an actor? – I’m not sure.
- Do they claim it won’t require work? – No, they don’t actually say that you won’t need to work.
Fakeness score: 33%
What are other people saying?
Is No Cost Income Stream a Scam?
Okay, so I took a look at the signs that could indicate that this could be genuine, and came up with a score based on that. Then I looked at the signs that could indicate that it is a scam, and came up with a score for that. Then I combined these two scores into an overall rating. Finally, I took into account what people on other websites are saying, to give you an indication of how likely it is that it’s a scam:
47% chance of being a scam
Probably best to stay clear
Is There an Alternative?
Instead of chasing after “shiny objects” like this that promise you will make money quickly and easily but rarely live up to that promise, why don’t you build a great website that earns you money? If you are new to making money online, I can guide you through the process. CLICK HERE to get started
I hope you found my No Cost Income Stream review helpful. If you need any help with along your path to make money online, post me a comment below and I’ll be glad to help you out.
Wishing you great success,