Welcome to my Niche Profit Classroom review. I saw this had been relaunched recently so I thought I would take a look at it and see whether it’s legit or a scam…
Product Name: Niche Profit Classroom
Overall Ranking: Bad
Price: $1 trial available
Owners: Adam Short
REVIEW UPDATED August 29th, 2015
What the Niche Profit Classroom Website Claims
To begin with, here is the new sales video:
So he’s saying that he has earned 15 million dollars, and he wants to show you how he did it. He says that it’s all about putting up tiny niche sites that you can set up really quickly which then earn you money on autopilot.
I’m starting to feel like this is a bit too similar to Google Sniper, which I have tried before and it didn’t work very well at all. The problem I have here is that even if Adam has managed to earn 15 million dollars online, it probably won’t be from the techniques he teaches in Niche Profit Classroom. It will most likely be from SELLING Niche Profit Classroom.
Unfortunately, there isn’t much more on the sales page…
But wait, I know how to find out more information!
Have you ever heard of a website called the Way Back Machine?
This is a website archive that enables you to take a look back at what a website used to look like.
So, I just rolled it back to the last time it had any information on it, which was only December 23rd, 2014 – just over a month before the writing of this review. So, the rest of this scam assessment will be based on the previous version of Niche Profit Classroom. But I think this is still a valid way to assess whether it’s likely to be genuine or not, because once a scammer always a scammer.
So, what did the previous version of the Niche Profit Classroom website say?
Well, first I was greeted by a dramatic headline:
WOW! That’s a rather bold claim! Of course, it could be true. However, there wasn’t much other text on the website. Just a video of a guy talking at me:
I watched this video all the way through, and it actually sounded really good. Here’s a quick visual snapshot I took from the video which summarises what is included:
- Training – they have a proven blueprint for how to create profitable niche websites.
- Tools – there are a whole bunch of tools to help you make your niche websites:
- Website Builder
- Keyword Tool
- Hot Market Finder
- Content Generator
- Email Campaign Creator
- Sales Page Creator
- Optin Page Creator
- Upsell Flow Creator
- Coaching – they provide regular interactive training webinars.
- Support – if you have a question, you can ask it in their dedicated Q & A section and an expert will reply with an answer in the form of a video. Alternatively, you can discuss things with other members in the forum.
How to Tell if Something is a Scam
In another article, I discussed how you can tell if an internet marketing product is a scam. You see, there are a whole bunch of things to look out for. There are factors that can indicate that it is genuine, and there are factors that can indicate that it might be a scam. So, because we don’t have actual inside access to Niche Profit Classroom 5.0, our job here is to intelligently assess how it appears based on these key criteria.
So follow with me as I try to decide whether or not Niche Profit Classroom is a scam…
What factors would indicate that it is genuine?
- Does it sound realistic? – No. I don’t think it’s realistic to set up really tiny websites and expect them to bring in lots of money. I could be wrong, but it just doesn’t ring true for me.
- Are they honest about the work involved? – I’m not sure about this one. The video did suggest that the methods are easier to implement than I suspect they might be.
- Does he sound genuine? – Yes, I think so. Whilst the video was clearly a sales video, he didn’t sound like some kind of fake actor making totally unrealistic claims. Sure, he was trying to sell me the product, but he sounded like he believed in what he was saying.
- Can you take a look inside? – Well, the video gave a glimpse of what it looks like inside, so I’m going to say yes.
- Can you try it for free? – Almost. There is a $1 trial membership for the first 2 weeks.
What factors would indicate that it is a scam?
- Does it sound too good to be true? – Yes, I think it does. I don’t think it’s that easy to just put up a bunch of tiny sites and earn loads of money on autopilot.
- Do they promise you will become rich really quickly? – Sort of. He says that each of these sites will bring in over $500 per month on autopilot. I’m not sure I believe that.
- Do they boldly claim it’s “never been seen before”? – No, not really. Although they do say their training, tools and support are far better than other make money online products out there, they aren’t making any outlandish claims about it being a secret system that nobody has ever seen before.
- Was the video recorded by an actor? – No, I don’t think so, but you can never be completely sure of something like this. Whilst it is clearly a sales video, he does seem to be pretty genuine.
- Do they claim it won’t require any effort? – Yes. He says that the websites are really quick and easy to set up and then they make money on autopilot.
Does Niche Profit Classroom Have Any Upsells?
Yes. I did a quick search on Google for:
- Site:http://www.nicheprofitclassroom.com affiliates
This brought up a page intended just for people that want to promote Niche Profit Classroom. This contained information that confirmed that there are indeed upsells, but it didn’t say how many. It just said that affiliates can earn up to $185 per sale.
Some people don’t think upsells mean that something is a scam, but I for one think upsells are a deceitful tactic. They try to squeeze more money out of people once they have already committed to spending the first bit of money. It’s unfair really.
What are other people saying?
I don’t like to rely just on my own judgement. I like to see what other respected people are saying about it too. It turns out that Niche Profit Classroom is really divisive. Some people like it, some people really don’t.
- BareNakedScam.com gave it 1 thumb up (I suppose that’s the equivalent of 6/10) and said: “Niche Profit Website is definitely not a scam…however when it comes to Affiliate Marketing, it is not the best and definitely do not worth its cost”
- HowToMakeHonestMoneyOnline.com also gave it 6 out of 10 and said “You can actually make a lot of money with this program, but it’s more realistic that you’ll make a little bit (at first).”
- Topix.com contains some negative comments from people, such as:
- “Customer support people are extremely rude and condescending”
- “I got burned by NPC as well. You have to put out so much money in order for the system to work.”
- “Adam keeps getting richer as his students keep getting poorer….giving all their money to HIM!”
- SurvivingAfterCollege.com gave it 80/100 and said “Niche Profit Classroom isn’t a scam, they do provide some valuable training and support to their members. However, I think there are definitely some aspects it could improve upon. I wouldn’t want to join into any program that wouldn’t let me keep my own websites after I left, that’s for sure!”
- Nathaniell at OneMoreCupOf-Coffee.com gave it only 33/100 and said “I suspect that many people would find the training confusing and difficult to follow, even with the niche packs that are provided”
- AWorkAtHomeJobs.com gave it 74/100 and said “You will learn a lot, but I don’t think you need to pay that much”
- LearnToGrowWealthOnline.com gave it 70/100 and said “The up-sells are a little unethical, but the training material makes up for it.”
- AvoidOnlineMarketingScams.com gave it just 3/10 and said “It’s not a scam in my opinion but is a program that isn’t worth your time or money.
Is Niche Profit Classroom 5.0 a Scam?
So this is a really mixed bag of nuts. To me there looked like there were both good and bad things. Looking at what other people had to say about it, the opinions were quite varied. This would have caused me to give it an “Okay” rating. However, I dislike upsells so much, this has brought my view of it down a lot, so:
Is There an Alternative?
Instead of chasing after “shiny objects” like this that promise you will make money quickly and easily but rarely live up to that promise, why don’t you build a great website that earns you money? If you are new to making money online, I can guide you through the process. CLICK HERE to get started
I hope you found my Niche Profit Classroom review helpful. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post a comment below. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
Wishing you great success!