Overall Ranking: AWFUL!
What their Website Claims
Well, at the top of their website is this dramatic headline:
Straight away my alarm bells were ringing when I saw that. That’s quite a lot of money to make from a simple system that someone else is willing to set up for you. Also, one thing that really irritates me about this website is how bad it looks. It looks like a website from the 1990s.
Another thing that irritates me is the frequent repetition of the keyword Google and Clickbank in bold red font. This looks like keyword stuffing to me, which is an old trick that doesn’t work anymore. It makes me think that this website is outdated, which makes me not want to trust it as a source of relevant, up-to-date information.
There is also a big contradiction on this site:
“I’ve decided to reveal an Amazing Secret that is making thousands of people Rich on the internet everyday with Google and Clickbank!”
One question: if it’s such a secret, how come thousands of people know about it? Doesn’t sounds like much of a secret to me. It sounds quite well known actually.
How does it work?
Basically, what she is going to do is give you a pre-created website that contains Google Adsense adverts, which you can earn money from. She earns money from referring you to the Google Adsense system, and you earn money from the ads on the huge website that she creates for you (which you have to pay her to create – so more money for her).
The problem with this is that a pre-created website like that is not going to contain very good content. These days, you are unlikely to rank very well in the Google search results if you have a website like that. Google likes genuine content that gets frequently updated.
How to Tell if Something is a Scam
The internet is full of “make money online” scams, and so it’s good to learn how to spot them. If you only remember one thing, here’s the golden rule:
That being said, there are a bunch of specific telltale signs to look out for which can give you a really good indication of whether or not it is likely to be a scam. For more information take a look at my other article on the subject:
I will now take some time to assess Make Money with Google against these criteria…
What factors would indicate that it is genuine?
- Does it sound realistic? – No. I don’t think it’s very realistic to earn up to $25,000 per month from a pre-created website.
- Do they admit it requires work? – No, she says that she will create the website for you, so you don’t have to do anything except sign up.
- Do they sound genuine? – There is no video of her talking, so I cannot answer this.
- Can you take a look inside? – No, you don’t get to see a sneak preview of what you will get once you sign up.
- Is there a free trial? – Almost. There is a trial for $2.95, so that’s almost free.
Positive signs score: 5%
What factors would indicate that it is a scam?
- Does it sound too good to be true? – Yes, it really does. Earning that much money from a pre-created website sounds like a fantasy really.
- Do they say you’ll get rich quickly? – She doesn’t actually state this outright, but it is implied.
- Are they secretive about how the money is made? – No, she is totally up-front that it involves her giving you a pre-created website with adverts on.
- Do they claim it’s never been seen before? – Yes, she says it is an “amazing secret”. She then contradicts herself in the same sentence by saying that thousands of people are using it.
- Does the video seem fake? – There is no video, so this still counts against her. If she’s genuine, I want to see a video of her.
- Do they claim it doesn’t require work? – Yes, she says she will make the website for you.
Negative signs score: 75%
Is Make Money with Google a Scam?
So as you saw, I took a look at the signs that could indicate that it might be a genuine online opportunity, and gave it a score. Then I looked at the signs that could indicate that it might be a scam, and gave that a score too. Then I combined these two scores into an average score giving the overall chance of it being a scam.
85% chance of being a scam
Is There an Alternative?
Instead of chasing after “shiny objects” like this that promise you will make money quickly and easily but rarely live up to that promise, why don’t you build a great website that earns you money? If you are new to making money online, I can guide you through the process. CLICK HERE to get started
If you have any comments or questions, please leave them below. I always answer all genuine comments.
Withing you great success,