Welcome to my Legit Online Jobs review. I think this scheme is a piece of crap and here I will explain why…
Product Name: Legit Online Jobs
Owner: Ross Williams
Overall Ranking: AWFUL!
What their Website Claims
Okay, let’s take a look at their website. First up, you are greeted by this dramatic headline:
Well, straight away this seems slightly dodgy to me, because $9,117 per month is a lot of money. That’s $109,404 per year! Okay, so they’re not claiming you’ll be a millionaire, but it still seems like quite a lot. Anyway, let’s take a look at the rest of the page…
The text underneath that dramatic headline goes on to explain how he lost his job and was looking for a way to make money from home. He said all the things he came across seemed like scams, until he found something that worked. This could all be true, but somehow I don’t think it is.
So, how does Legit Online Jobs help you make money? Well, that’s what the next part of the page is about:
Well, it turns out that it’s all about posting adverts online. At this point they don’t reveal any more than that, they just keep telling you how this “secret system” can make you lots of money.
But wait, there’s another headline:
Yay, I like step by step systems!
Wait, what’s this? Create an account, select companies, then start posting? It’s that simple? Although many of you might look at that and think, “Great! It’s so simple! I’ll give it a go!” NO! This is precisely why you should stay away from this site!
You see, this is where you should realize that the title of this website is totally misleading. It’s called “Legit Online Jobs”, which makes you think that it’s going to help you find normal jobs that you can do online, e.g. data entry, writing, that kind of thing.
This is actually all about using Pay Per Click advertising (e.g. Google Adwords) to advertise affiliate products. It is true, there is indeed the potential to earn a lot of money doing this. However, the next dramatic headline really annoyed me:
IT’S THAT SIMPLE? Okay, what they don’t tell you here is that you can also lose a lot of money too! You see, posting PPC ads is a bit of a gamble. If you really know what you’re doing, and you get it right, you can indeed earn a lot of money. But if you get it wrong (and many people do), it can be disastrous!
Okay, so below that headline is some “proof”. It’s an image showing their earnings. They could have easily just made a fake image in Photoshop. It’s not proof of anything.
After some more text trying to convince you that this is a legitimate way to make money online, there is a form at the bottom to put your email address in to find out more information:
Okay, so I’m going to put my details in and find out what’s on the other side…
Ahh, I see…
Basically, the next page is just more images and text trying to convince me that this thing can change my life. It includes some more information about how much money you can earn. It also tells you about some free bonuses you will get, as well as telling you that you will get personal 1 on 1 help. But I’m willing to bet that you will have to pay extra for that 1 on 1 help.
How to Tell if Something is a Scam
I’ve written before about how to spot a scam. I’ve been doing this long enough to spot the signs that indicate a “make money online” scam. However, there are also some signs that can indicate that a product is genuine. My goal here is to assess Legit Online Jobs against these positive and negative criteria, and then come up a score which will tell you the chance of this being a scam.
I can tell you right now that you shouldn’t bother wasting your time with Legit Online Jobs, but if you’re still curious you can follow with me while I assess it against these criteria…
What factors would indicate that it is genuine?
- Does it sound realistic? – No. I don’t believe it’s that easy to just put up a bunch of adverts and then rake in the money. There is risk involved which this website doesn’t tell you about.
- Do they offer real jobs? – No. The name “Legit Online Jobs” is misleading because it makes you think you will be actually doing legitimate online jobs, actually working for your money like you would in any other job. It is not that at all, it PPC advertising, which is very risky if you don’t know what you’re doing.
- Is there a genuine video of the owner? – No, there is no video of the owner introducing you to “Legit Online Jobs”. For me, a nice video of them talking genuinely about their product is a good indication that it is genuine. No sign of that here.
- Can you take a look inside? – No. As there are no videos, there is nothing showing us what you get when you buy it. Even the images on this site are probably fake.
- Is there a free trial? – No. You have to pay the full $34.95, unless you try to leave the page and then click the “Stay on this page” button when asked, then you will get a discounted rate of $24.95. But there is no free trial.
Positive signs score: 0%
What factors would indicate that it is a scam?
- Does it sound too good to be true? – Yes, it really does. I don’t believe it’s that easy to just put up ads and earn money. Not without significant risk of losing all your money.
- Do they promise you will get rich fast? – Not quite. Well, actually they are quite clever in specifically stating that it is not a “get rich quick” scheme. However, I still think they are raising peoples expectations unrealistically high. So on this point I would say it is 50/50.
- Are they secretive about how the money is made? – Not really. They admit that it involves posting ads online. However, they don’t fully explain the risks involved and exactly what advertising system they use. So there’s not a clear yes or no answer for this factor.
- Do they claim it has “never been seen before”? – Well, sort of, yes. To quote their sales page: “A lot more money could be going into your bank account this year. That’s IF you take advantage of this secret system.”
- Do they claim it is easy? – Yes, they do, and it might be true that the method is actually quite easy. Of course, what they don’t tell you is, although it is easy to make money, it is also easy to LOSE money.
Negative signs score: 71%
What are other people saying?
Is Legit Online Jobs a Scam?
As you saw above, what I did was to assess Legit Online Jobs against two sets of criteria: one positive and one negative. That way I was able to come up with scores representing the chances of it being genuine or fake based on those signs to look out for. I then created an average overall score, taking into account the fact that other people say it is a scam, to give a sense of whether or not this is actually likely to be a scam.
90% chance of being a scam
Is There an Alternative?
Instead of chasing after “shiny objects” like this that promise you will make money quickly and easily but rarely live up to that promise, why don’t you build a great website that earns you money? If you are new to making money online, I can guide you through the process. CLICK HERE to get started
I hope you found my Legit Online Jobs review helpful. If you have any questions or comments, I would love you to get in touch in the comments section below. I always reply to all genuine comments.
Wishing you great success,