Hi, welcome to my Get Cash for Surveys review. I’ve seen other people going on about this a lot, so I thought it was time I took a good look at it myself…
Product Name: Get Cash for Surveys
Owner: Gary Mitchell
Price: $74 (or $37 with discount code)
Overall Ranking: AWFUL!
What their Website Claims
Well, for a start, that’s quite a bold claim! $3,000 just from taking surveys online? I find that rather hard to believe, but I’m willing to read on to see what it’s all about.
As I read further down the sales page, the style of it immediately makes me think it is by the same person behind Get Paid to Draw.
But anyway, back to this particular website. So, he’s saying that he earns loads of money just from taking surveys. I know it’s possible to get paid to take surveys, but just how many are there out there? Are there enough to make a living?
There’s one image on the page which shows examples of the surveys and how much they pay:
It may indeed be possible to get paid those kinds of amounts for doing surveys, but how many of them are available? Is it possible to do enough to end up with a PayPal balance that looks like this:
As a bonus, he also says he’ll show you how to review physical products (TVs, computers, blenders…) and keep the products afterwards. Sounds pretty good to me. Okay, so how much does this cost? Well, there is no indication of price when you first go to their website. Instead, there is a box where you can put your name and email address to find out more:
So I thought I would see what happens if I enter my name and email address and click that “Get Me Started” button….
Ahhh, so this is definitely created by the same person who created Get Paid to Draw. Without thinking any more about this I already know that this is probably a scam. But I’m going to analyse it anyway…
How to Tell if Something is a Scam
I’ve been in the internet marketing business long enough now to be able to spot a fake “make money online” product. After a while, you get to know what signs to look out for, and it actually becomes rather easy to spot the scams. For more information, take a look at a previous article I wrote about how to spot a scam.
Or you can follow along with me right now while I tear this Get Cash for Surveys to pieces…
What factors would indicate that it is genuine?
- Does it sound realistic? – No. I don’t think it’s realistic to consistently get paid that kind of money to do online surveys. You might be able to get paid for a few occasionally, but enough to earn a really good full-time income? I doubt it.
- Are they honest about the amount of effort involved? – Yes and no. They are up front that you will have to actually take the time to complete the surveys. However, I bet there is more to it than that. I bet you’ll have to spend a lot of time trying to find the good surveys in among the ones that don’t pay much.
- Do they sound genuine? – No. There’s no video of them genuinely speaking to the camera. That’s what I want to see to know if they are genuine. There’s not even a video at all, never mind a genuine sounding one.
- Can you take a look inside? – No. There is an image showing an example list of surveys and how much they pay, but that’s not good enough for me. I want to see video footage of inside the product, what you actually get after you have paid your money. If it’s genuine, they need to show it.
- Can you try it for free? – No. You won’t get anywhere beyond the sales page unless you pay up.
What factors would indicate that it is a scam?
- Does it sound too good to be true? – Yes. I don’t believe that it’s likely that people can consistently earn that kind of money just from taking surveys. Companies would sink if they paid that much to everyone they asked to take a survey.
- Do they promise you’ll get rich quickly? – sort of. Well, the amount they are saying you can earn won’t make you a millionaire, but I still think it is unrealistic. So this point is 50/50 for me.
- Are they secretive about how they make their money? – No, they are up-front about it being surveys. Even if it sounds rather unrealistic, they are not actually being secretive.
- Are they claiming it is a “never seen before” method? – No. They admit that companies are already paying people to take surveys.
- Was there a video recorded by an actor? – No, but there wasn’t even a video, so this still counts against them. A lack of a genuine video makes them seem fake.
- Do they say you won’t have to work? – Yes and no. They are saying you will have to take action (do surveys). I just think it’s going to take a lot more time and effort to earn $3000 per month than they are implying.
Are there any upsells?
In case you don’t know, an upsell is when you immediately get offered another product immediately after buying the original product. It is a sneaky way to try to squeeze more money out of people, and I don’t like it because it deceptive.
I have a little trick that often works (but not always) to try to establish whether something has any upsells. If you scroll down to the bottom of the sales page, you will often see an “Affiliates” link. If you click this, you will see information that they don’t normally want customers to see. if there are any upsells, they will usually be mentioned here to encourage affiliate to promote it so that they can earn their cut of the upsells. Take a look at this image:
So it turns out that Get Cash for Surveys has two upsells. That in itself is enough for me to stay away from it…
What are other people saying?
Is Get Cash for Surveys a Scam?
All things considered, there is too much about this that puts it firmly in the scam category. My advice is to stay well away from this and anything remotely like it.
Is There an Alternative?
Instead of chasing after “shiny objects” like this that promise you will make money quickly and easily but rarely live up to that promise, why don’t you build a great website that earns you money? If you are new to making money online, I can guide you through the process. CLICK HERE to get started
I hope you found my Get Cash for Surveys review helpful. If you have any questions or would just like to get in touch, feel free to leave a comment below and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Wishing you the best success,
P.S. Have you seen Neobucks?