Welcome to my Blogging with John Chow review. I just saw this so I thought I would take a look to see whether it’s worth signing up for or not…
Product: Blogging with John Chow
Overall Ranking: OK
Owners: John Chow & Peng Joon
What His Website Claims
When you first go to his website you will be greeted with a video:
Basically, to cut a long story short, in the video he talks about how he makes loads of money from his blog. You can even take a look at his blog here: JohnChow.com
He says he will make it easy for you by showing you exactly how he blogs to make money. He says it works better than any other blogging method on the internet, and it still works even after all the Google updates.
He says that he is able to earn a 5-figure monthly income from just 2 hours work a day. He says that one of his blogs earns him $40,000 per month. Somehow I find all this hard to believe, but it could be true.
One thing that does concern me at this point:
- This seems to be from 2012, which in internet terms is getting a bit old. So this isn’t the latest method, this is a method that is 3 years old!
Anyway, there was one bit which really caught my eye:
So that makes him seem more genuine, if he has been on TV. Although saying that, all kinds of people get on TV. It doesn’t necessarily mean that he is totally legit.
Most of the rest of the page is just filler text saying the same kind of things in lots of different ways. But lower down the page there is a bit where he claims to be able to show you:
- The industry’s “best kept secret”.
- The “7 biggest secrets” [WAIT, so there was 1 secret and now there’s 7 of them?]
- A simple proven step-by-step blueprint
- How to earn $523,477 a year without much effort
- How to sell old blogs for 5 figure sums
How to Tell if Something is a Scam
I’ve written before about how to spot a scam. You see, if you search online for “make money online”, the vast majority of the time you are going to get scammed. But once this has happened to you a bunch of times you start to notice the common signs that often indicate that it is not genuine.
So, follow with me as I assess Blogging with John Chow against some key criteria…
What factors would indicate that it is genuine?
- Does it sound realistic? – Sort of. I think it is totally possible to earn a fair amount of money from blogging. I don’t know how realistic it is to think that anyone who signs up to Blogging with John Chow will make as much money as he does though.
- Do they admit it requires work? – Well, he says it takes just 2 hours of work per day, so he is saying it does take some work. But I wonder whether it might actually take more time and effort than that to earn as much money as he claims.
- Do they sound genuine? – Well, it seems to be a genuine video of him talking to the camera, and he does seem real, yes.
- Can you take a look inside? – No, he doesn’t show you inside the system before you buy it.
- Is there a free trial? – No, there is no free trial. If you want to try it you will have to pay the $37.
Positive signs score: 40%
What factors would indicate that it is a scam?
- Does it sound too good to be true? – I think it does, yes. I don’t think everyone that uses his system will make as much money as he does.
- Do they say you’ll get rich quickly? – No, he doesn’t actually claim this.
- Are they secretive about how the money is made? – Sort of. While he is up front that it involves blogging, he says it involves revealing blogging secrets to you.
- Do they claim it’s never been seen before? – Yes, he says he is going to show you the industry’s “best kept secret”.
- Does the video seem fake? – No, it seems like a genuine video.
- Do they claim it doesn’t require work? – Yes and no. While he doesn’t actually say that it doesn’t require any work, he claims that you will only have to work 2 hours per day, which doesn’t seem enough to me.
Negative signs score: 50%
Is Blogging with John Chow a Scam?
So, as you saw, I have weighed up the positives and negatives of Blogging with John Chow, and now I have come up with a combined average score:
55% chance of being a scam
You can find something better
Want help getting started making money online?
If you are totally new to earning money on the internet, I can help you get started. I’ve been making money online for a few years now, and I’ve learned a few things along the way. All you need to do is follow me and I will guide you. CLICK HERE to get started
I hope you found my Blogging with John Chow review helpful. If you have any comments or questions, please leave them below. I always answer all genuine comments.
Wishing you great success,