Welcome to my Insta SUITE review. I saw this was being released so I thought I would take a look to see whether it’s a scam or legit…
Owners: Suzanna Theresia & Neil Napier
Price: it’s complicated
What is InstaSUITE?
Take a look at this demonstration video:
Insta Suite is an all-in-one web marketing platform that will enable you to create the following:
- Sales Funnels – you can create landing pages easily with the visual editor, split test, track conversions.
- Membership Sites – you can set up a payment system for affiliates of your own product.
- Blogs – publish news about your niche and related products.
- Email List – you can build a list with an autoresponder to keep in touch with your leads and customers.
- Affiliate Program – yes, you can eve create your own affiliate program for selling your own products.
- Support Desk – if your customers have any questions or comments, you can easily help them.
Here is well-known internet marketer Sam Bakker with his review of Insta Suite:
So, as you can see, sales funnels are a big part of this. using this system you will be able to upsell people on additional offers. This is something I’m never totally comfortable with. Yes, I know it’s a very common tactic with internet marketing, and it works, but I always kind of feel it’s deceptive.
But if that’s your thing, if you want to make money by upselling people through a sales funnel, this looks like the easiest way to do that.
How much does InstaSUITE cost?
Well, this is ironic because Insta Suite has a sales funnel itself, which will attempt to upsell you on additional offers for more money. Take a look at the following illustration:
So, initially you have a choice between two versions of the product:
- $37 per month.
- One-time fee of $297 plus $97 per year.
For this, you will be able to create 5 custom domains, with 20 funnels per domain, 5 products per domain, 1,000 active members per domain, unlimited marketing emails, and 3 admin users.
But once you have signed up to either of those options, there are two additional offers:
- InstaSUITE Agency License for $197 per month – this enables you to manage up to 10 clients, have 50 custom domains, 10 admin users, and unlimited funnels, products, members, and emails.
- Facebook Training & Software for $297 – the training is by Albert Leonardo, Creator of Pi Day of Century Tshirt & Author of PiScaled Course. The software is a browser plugin called The Graph which gives you marketing insight.
Who are the owners of InstaSUITE?
Whenever I see that a new product is being released, I like to investigate who is behind it. This helps me put things into some kind of context and gives me a sense of whether the product is likely to be any good.
Suzanna has previously released several other products with “Insta” in the name:
So it looks like Insta Suite is a combination of these along with a sales funnel and email marketing system. She also created a product called Smart Graphic Designer.
Speaking of products with “insta” in the name, have you heard about InstaEasy?
Well, I can definitely see why Suzanna decided to team up with Neil. He has a HUGE back catalog of previous product launches stretching back to December 2012:
- WP Niche Storm
- Social Client Crusher
- FB Timeline Maker
- FB Ad Maker
- FB Business Finder
- Instant Local Leads
- WP Store Press
- Social Viral Wizard
- Social Portfolio
- Social Ad Maker
- Social Viral Video
- The Store Launch
- Video Lead Boxes
- Webinar Hero
- Video Outro Funnel Creator
- Viral Video Stores
- Ad Hero
- Video Cloud Pro
- Video Contest
- Video X
- Press Label
- Video Rubix
- Mobile X
- 9Social X
- WP Profit Triggers
So, there are two ways you could look at this:
- He really knows what he is doing because he has successfully created so many products.
- He is an opportunistic money maker who will grab any opportunity to make money out of people.
Is InstaSUITE a scam?
No, it doesn’t look like a scam. It looks like a genuinely useful software program for creating landing pages, sales funnels, email marketing campaigns, and more. Just be aware that they are going to try to squeeze extra money out of you by upselling you on additional offers.
Should you buy InstaSUITE?
To be honest, I am not keen on the whole upselling phenomenon. Yes, I know it’s extremely common with internet marketing, but it still doesn’t sit well with me. But if you have no problem with upselling to other people, and that’s genuinely the route you want to go down, Insta Suite looks like a good product to enable you to do just that.
Want Help Getting Started Making Money Online?
If you are totally new to earning money on the internet, I can help you get started. I’ve been making money online for a few years now, and I’ve learned a few things along the way. All you need to do is follow me and I will guide you. CLICK HERE to get started
I hope you found this Insta SUITE review helpful. If you have any comments or questions, why not post them in the comments section below. I will reply as soon as I can.
All the best,