Welcome to my Facebook Remarketing 2.0 Biz in a Box review. I saw this was being released so I wanted to check it out and let you guys know whether it’s worth buying…
Product Name: Facebook Remarketing 2.0 Biz in a Box / FB Remarketing 2.0 Made Easy
Owners: Dr. Amit Pareek & Er. Ashu Kumar
Price: $9.94 + Huge Upsells = $1,186.95 + $27 Monthly Membership
My Verdict: Not recommended
What is Facebook Remarketing 2.0 Biz in a Box?
So it seems that they are going to provide you with a way to sell this product as if it’s your own. You are paying $9.95 to get the rights to sell it under your own name. So you are essentially buying an affiliate business, right? Well, it’s not quite that simple. Why would someone sell their entire business to you for only $9.95? There must be something else in it for them, right? Well, there is…
Crazy upsell funnel
After you have paid the initial $9.95, they are going to get you to buy a whole bunch of additional products. Here is a diagram showing the sales funnel:
THIS IS INSANE!
Just look at that $1,000 final upsell! If you were to buy all of these things, you would end up paying $1,186.95 followed by $27 per month. I know upselling is commonplace in the internet marketing world, but this is really audacious marketing behaviour!
What are these extra products?
The first 2 upsells seem to contain:
- 17 Step by Step Video Tutorials
- Upsell Doodle Style Sales Video
- Upsell Minisite in 6 different colors
- Voice over scripts, Audio files
- Powerpoint slides for editing, presentation, webinar, seminar etc.
- CDs, DVDs, and Complete graphics package
- Updated HTML with all the video courses & Improved Sales copy
- Done for you squeeze page
- A high-quality report to presell the main course
- Email sequences to sell the main course when someone opt-in for list.
- 10 Facebook Remarketing 2.0 articles
- Keywords for SEO purpose & Facebook Remarketing 2.0 purpose.
- Training on How to make money with our business in a box.
- Social media profile, cover and BG graphics for:
I don’t know why that couldn’t be part of the main product and then just make the main product a bit more expensive. Actually, I do. It’s because this kind of sneaky marketing tactic works. Offer the first product at a lower price, then follow it up with extra, more expensive products once the customer is in buying mode. They do it because it works, but that doesn’t make it right.
Then there is the monthly membership. It’s fair enough to charge a monthly fee for a membership. But then there is the “Unique Product Creation Service” for $1,000. I wonder how many people will even be able to afford that.
This is the thing. Most people go for things like this because they want to MAKE money, not spend it. So people are being coerced into spending money they might not be able to afford. Who is the real money maker here? The owner of this product, and their affiliates promoting it.
I hope you found my Facebook Remarketing 2.0 Made Easy review helpful. If you have any comments or questions, please post them in the comments section below and I will reply as soon as I can.
All the best,