I saw that there was a new version of Explaindio coming out, so I went in search of a Explaindio 3.0 review to see what it’s all about…
What is Explaindio 3.0?
It is the 3rd version of a program that will help you create extremely impressive sales or marketing videos. Take a look at the teaser video below, which nicely demonstrates what it can do:
Then there’s this sales video:
So, as you can see, some of the impressive things you can do with Explaindio 3.0 are:
- Big bold graphical text on an image background.
- Computer generated scenes, including people.
- Fancy graphical animations.
- Eye-catching urban images with graphics overlayed.
- Whiteboard style drawing animations.
- Dramatic landscape scenes.
- Impressive transitions.
Explaindio 3.0 video review
Here is a short video review I found of Explaindio 3.0:
So it does a lot. It’s just a shame that particular reviewer chose to make such a simple video reviewing such impressive video creation software. It would have been better if he could have used his video review as an opportunity to showcase what Explaindio 3.0 can actually do.
How much does Explaindio 3.0 cost?
It will cost $57 per year for the personal version, or $67 per year for the commercial version. However, this rises to $77 per year after the launch. It doesn’t end there, though. Once you have signed up for Explaindio, you get put through a sales funnel where they try to get you to buy additional products. Take a look at this diagram illustrating it:
What does this mean?
It means that after you have got the main Explaindio software, you get presented with the following offers in turn:
- Explaindio Template Club, available at various price points such as $99 for 6 months, $199 for 12 months, or $19 per month.
- If you turn this down, you get offered a $1 trial, then $19 per month.
- You then get offered to sign up to use the Explaindio 3D FBX to 3D ZF3D file converter for $47 per year.
- Then, for a one-off payment of $97 you can buy over 200 3D intro/outro animations.
- If you don’t want to pay $97, they will let you have 100 of them for $47.
- Finally, the last product is 700 transitions for $97, or 350 transitions for $47.
The total cost of Explaindio 3.0
If you were to buy all of these extra products at full price, it could cost you $517 for the first year, then $323 for each year after that. So you can see how the cost of all these different products all adds up. It’s definitely a lot more than the $57 per year you thought you were going to pay, isn’t it?
Why do they do this?
Because it works. If someone has agreed to pay for one product, they are then in buying mode. At that moment, it’s far easier to convince them to spend more money, especially if you can convince them that the extra products will make the first product even more successful.
This is such a common sales technique, especially with products related to the “make money online” niche. It’s so common it seems to be regarded as an acceptable way to do business. But it is deceptive. It is a sneaky way to try to squeeze extra money out of people.
Why can’t it all be part of the main product?
if I was to pay a yearly fee for software to create videos, I would expect templates and video clips to be part of that. I would expect to pay nearly 10 times as much to get it all. I’m sick of this kind of thing. It’s really not funny anymore.
I hope you found this Explaindio 3.0 review helpful. If you have any comments or questions, why not post them to the comments section below. I will reply as soon as I can.
All the best,