Welcome to my Easy Funnel Profits review. I just saw this was being launched so I wanted to investigate to see whether it’s worth buying. Is it a scam or legit? Let’s take a look…
Product Name: Easy Funnel Profits
Owners: Michel Sirois & Jaason Lee
Price: $7-$17 + INSANE UPSELLS!
My Verdict: Not recommended
Cheaper Alternative: Crazy Funnels
What is Easy Funnel Profits?
It’s a guide which shows you how to make easy money from sales funnels. It consists of:
- 35-page ebook showing you how to do it. You can even rebrand this and sell it as your own.
- “Done for you” sales swipes.
- Image files.
- Editable sales page.
- Editable Powerpoint presentation.
- Plus a bunch of bonuses:
- “Open Rate Solved” guide to improving email open rates.
- Complete “done for you” sales funnel.
- Mastermind Groups
I tried to find a video review about Easy Funnel Profits, but could only find very short videos like this which don’t actually say anything:
How much does Easy Funnel Profits cost?
The launch price is between $7 and $17, depending on how quick you are to grab it once it launches.
But something on the sales page caught my eye:
…and that’s exactly what they are going to try to get you to do. It’s funny really. This training is all about learning how to make loads of money by putting people through sales funnels that get them to buy extra products. But when you buy Easy Funnel Profits, you will get put through a sales funnel yourself, and their goal is to try to get more than $1000 out of you.
Take a look at this diagram illustrating how their own sales funnel works:
So here’s what’s going to happen:
- You will pay $7 to $17 for the first product.
- You will then get offered a 2nd product for $47.
- If you decline, you will be offered it for $27 instead.
- Then there is another product for $97 per year.
- If you turn this down, you get offered a $1 trial followed by $14,95 per month.
- Them there is a final product costing $1,497.
This is one of the most audacious sales funnels I’ve seen
It is all one big sales trick where they will try to squeeze as much money out of you as they can. The way it works is this: if you are willing to buy one product, maybe you will be willing to buy the next product, and the next, and so on. But if you buy each product at full price, you will pay $1,658, followed by another $97 for each year after that. It’s crazy really.
And what do you get for all that? I don’t know the details of what’s in each of those additional products, but basically, you are paying a lot of money to be shown how to get other people to pay you a lot of money in the same way.
And the thing is, these types of sales funnels do work; that’s why they use them. So if you buy this product, there’s actually a high chance the methods they teach will work. But can you live with your conscience if you are tricking people out of so much money?
Who are the creators of Easy Funnel Profits?
I often like to dig into who the creators of a product are. It helps put things into some kind of context.
As a member of Warrior Plus, he has released 3 previous products:
- Scalable Profits Revolution – I found an honest review of this and the reviewer concluded that although it has a lot of information, it is not very well organised. Also, it is missing some key information, so it really is not suited to beginners.
- Open Rate SOLVED – one of the bonuses free with Easy Funnel Profits.
- $20K Profits Whistleblower.
Michel has also been a member of the Warrior Forum since December 2013. He’s not been particularly active on there, though. These are the only threads he’s started:
This is Jaason Lee with two a’s, not Jason Lee with only one a, the actor who starred as Earl in the comedy series My Name is Earl. This is an internet marketer who looks nothing like him but has a very similar name.
Jaason doesn’t seem to be a member of the Warrior Forum, but he does have some previous experience as an internet marketer. One thing that jumped out at me is:
- Jaason Solo Ads – I’m a bit cautious of solo ads. You are paying an owner of an email list to send an email on your behalf. I’ve tried it in the past and got lots of signups to my own list but very few sales. His own solo ads might be better, though.
Is Easy Funnel Profits a scam?
Well, it depends on what your definition of a scam is. Upselling is so common with “make money online” products these days that it’s considered normal. Many people don’t consider upsells to mean a product is a scam. But maybe it’s all a matter of degree? If the initial product is only $7 but you end up paying over $1,600 to get everything, that’s crazy, right?
As I said earlier, the up-side to this is they will show you how to con other people out of similar amounts of money. So it rests with your conscience whether you feel good about doing that.
Cheaper Alternative: Crazy Funnels
Looking for a more honest way to make money online?
Rather than tricking people into handing over too much money, why don’t you build an honest online business? This is where long-term success is at. The best way to do this is by setting up a website based on something you are interested in or even passionate about. You can then link to products on websites such as Amazon.com and earn a commission each time someone buys something.
The best place to learn how to do this is Wealthy Affiliate.
Thank you for reading my Easy Funnel Profits review. I hope you found it helpful. If I can be of any further help, please do get in touch in the comments section below.
All the best,
P.S. Have you seen Profit Renegade?