Welcome to this Copy Profit Case Study review. I saw this was being released so I thought I would take a look to see what it’s all about…
What is Copy Profit Case Study?
Created by Billy Darr, Mosh Bari, and David Kirby, Copy Profit Case Study is a money making course, case study, and software, designed to make you money quickly. It is intended for beginners, so you don’t need any experience to succeed with it. Here’s what it contains:
- Step-by-step video training
- Point & click software
- Easy-to-follow guide
- “Over the shoulder” case study
Plus these bonuses:
- Bonus 1: exclusive live training call
- Bonus 2: 37 free methods for getting targeted traffic
- Bonus 3: Private support group
Copy Profit Case Study Review Video
One thing that caught my eye when I saw that view of inside the member’s area. They recommend a product called “IM With Jamie”. This is a product by an internet marketer called Jamie Lewis. Now, there are several problems I have with this:
- They are recommending you buy someone else’s product once you have bought Copy Profit Case Study. This must mean that Copy Profit Case Study is not enough because you still need to buy someone else’s product, which is going to cost you more money by the way.
- They are going to get an affiliate commission if you buy via their link. While there is nothing wrong with making affiliate commissions, it seems a bit cheeky to have affiliate links within your own product because it’s squeezing extra money out of people once they have bought your product.
- Jamie Lewis is not really the kind of person you should be getting involved with. He’s been around for a long time, and he is very successful, but I don’t trust him. He has a history of treating his customers badly and not delivering on his promises.
But back to Copy Profit Case Study itself. Solo ads are a big part of it. They can be a good source of traffic, but they will cost you money, so you need to be careful because you could lose money too. In fact, all of the things shown in Copy Profit Case Study will cost you money, so it’s not a free method.
How much does Copy Profit Case Study cost?
So, the main product costs only $5.95, but it doesn’t stop there. Once you have signed up for that, they try to upsell you on a whole bunch of extra stuff for a lot more money. Take a look at this illustration:
What does this mean?
These are what are known as OTOs (One Time Offers). Here’s is the sequence of events:
- You buy the main product for $5.95.
- They then offer you an additional product for $17.
- If you decline that, they offer it for $11.
- They then offer you a 2nd additional product for $27.
- If you decline that, they offer it for $17,
- They then offer you a 3rd additional product for $67.
- If you decline that, they offer it for $47.
- Finally, they offer you a 4th additional product for $147.
- If you decline that, they offer it for $127.
In total, if you buy it all at full price, it will cost you $263.95, which is 44 times the original price!
What are these additional products?
- OTO 1 is the exact campaign they used to make money.
- OTO 2 is another 10 profitable campaigns to get you started straight away.
- OTO 3 is the software to automate it all.
- OTO 4 gives you 4 weeks of personal coaching plus some additional training videos.
Is There an Alternative?
Instead of chasing after “shiny objects” like this that promise you will make money quickly and easily but rarely live up to that promise, why don’t you build a great website that earns you money? If you are new to making money online, I can guide you through the process. CLICK HERE to get started
I hope you found this Copy Profit Case Study review helpful. If you have any comments or questions, why not post them in the comments section below. I will reply as soon as I can.
All the best,
P.S. Have you seen Prospectrr?