…you will have to work long and hard at it!
I recently came across an article called Do Dot-com Millionaires Still Exist?
The article asks the question of whether or not there are still people who earn a huge amount of money online. As it turns out, yes there are, but most people who try to make money online won’t earn very much.
The article also mentions how there are websites that claim to be able to teach you how to earn loads of money just like they do, but really their money comes from people signing up to learn how to make money from them. This reminds me a lot of Blogging With John Chow. He claims to earn loads of money just from 2 hours work per day, but it turns out that his money actually comes from selling his blogging guide.
So, to answer a few simple questions:
- Are there people making lots of money online? Yes.
- Is it possible for YOU to make lots of money online? Yes.
- Is is easy? No.
- Will you have to put time and effort into it? Yes, a lot.
Here are some other articles that may interest you:
- Are You Prepared to Put the Work in to Succeed Online?
- What is Holding You Back from Success?
- What do You Need to Start an Online Business?
Have you tried to earn money online but failed?
Are you already earning money online?
Let me know your thoughts/story/opinion in the comments section below.