Welcome to my AmaSuite 5 review. I saw this was being released so I thought I would take a look to see whether it’s a scam or legit…
Product: AmaSuite 5
Owner(s): Chris Guthrie and Dave Guindon
Price: $197 + 2 Upsells
What is AmaSuite 5?
It is a suite of products designed to help you sell physical products on Amazon, including:
- Top Product Analyzer – helps you find which products to sell. You can view all the product categories and dig down into subcategories. You can then see a list of all the products in that subcategory, including all details such as price, the number of reviews, and how well they are selling.
- Search Analyzer – here you can type in a particular keyword phrase and then see a list of all the products that show up on Amazon for that search phrase. Again, as with the Top Product Analyzer tool, you can see all the details of each product to get an idea of which products are going to sell best.
- Review Analyzer – this shows all the reviews for a particular product and then allows you to analyze the reviews for various phrases. This gives you a good idea of what common things people mention, so you can get a good overview of what people think of the product.
- Keyword Generator – this allows you to see which products actually contain suggested keywords in the product listing.
- Ali Inspector – enables you to search on Ali Express to find products that you can sell there for a lower initial inventory investment than on Amazon.
You also get a guide which shows you how to sell on Amazon, plus access to a Facebook group where you can get help if you get stuck.
AmaSuite 5 Review Video
So, it’s not just for people wanting to sell physical products themselves, but also marketers wanting to promote other people’s Amazon products as an affiliate.
So, if you are already an Amazon affiliate with your own niche website, you can use Ama Suite 5 to quickly research all the products in a particular subcategory. This is great because once you know what products are already selling well, you will be much more likely to succeed when promoting them on your niche website.
How much does AmaSuite 5 cost?
So you are going to initially pay $197 or 4 x $67 ($268). This is for the main suite of 5 programs I mentioned above. However, they will then try to get you to buy an outsource license upgrade for $47, followed by an extra bunch of software for $67.
To be honest, you probably only need the main suite of 5 programs. It depends on how well set up you already are with your internet marketing. If you just need a quick and easy way to research the best Amazon products to sell, just pay the $197 for the main suite.
I’m tempted to say that $197 is not that much for a suite of 5 programs because it works out at under $40 per program. However, they could have just made them all features of the same program, so it seems like a marketing technique to split them up into separate programs to make it appear like you are getting more than you actually are.
Who are the owners of AmaSuite 5?
Whenever I see that a new product is being released, I like to investigate who is behind it. This helps me put things into some kind of context and gives me a sense of whether the product is likely to be any good.
Chris is the Amazon expert and is the guy you hear in the sales video. He has a slightly garbled way of talking, so it can sometimes be difficult to hear every word he says. I remember this from the EazyAzon videos I watched when I bought that a while back.
Anyway, here is a list of previous product launches he has been involved with:
- Pin Button Attraction
- Welcome Splash
- Azon Bundle
- BannerZon Amazon WP Plugin
- Simple Azon
- Niche Website Theme
- Popup Domination 3.0
- Contest Blitz
- AmaSuite 3.0
- EasyAzon 3.0
- Azon Investigator
- Better Links Pro
- EasyBay Pro
- EasyAzon 4.0
- AmaSuite 4.0
My only experience with any of those was with EazyAzon, as I mentioned above. To be honest, I never had any great success with it, but perhaps I did something wrong, I don’t know.
But here is a video review of Better Links Pro:
Dave is the software guy of the double act and has previously been involved in a product called Tee Inspector, which was all about earning money from selling T-shirt designs. Here is a video review of it:
Is AmaSuite 5 a scam?
No, I don’t think AmaSuite 5 is a scam. It looks like a totally legit suite of useful programs. However, it does strike me a being a little bit expensive.
They have packaged it as 5 separate software programs in one suite, which makes it seem bigger than it perhaps is. All the individual programs could easily have been just features of one piece of software. Would you pay $197 for one software program?
Should you buy AmaSuite 5?
If you are already an Amazon affiliate who has an existing niche website which makes sales, AmaSuite 5 could be an excellent addition. By being able to quickly search for the top products in a niche, this puts you at a major advantage over other Amazon affiliates.
Alternatively, if you are already making money from selling physical products yourself on Amazon, AmaSuite 5 could be an excellent way to see what is already selling and sell more of that.
Want Help Getting Started Making Money Online?
If you are totally new to earning money on the internet, I can help you get started. I’ve been making money online for a few years now, and I’ve learned a few things along the way. All you need to do is follow me and I will guide you. CLICK HERE to get started
I hope you found this AmaSuite 5 review helpful. If you have any comments or questions, why not post them in the comments section below. I will reply as soon as I can.
All the best,